Established in 1992, Goldmine Records has become well known on the Melbourne record store circuit for it’s great range, low prices and friendly service. We have 2 physical stores, the original in Carlton North and the more recent addition in Fitzroy North (est. 2015), as well as having built up a highly rated online presence with top quality packaging and worldwide shipping.
We stock almost all genres, new releases & reissues, secondhand, limited editions & audiophile pressings with regular shipments coming from local suppliers and the US, UK and Europe. We also take special orders for any item that is currently available and we don’t already have in stock.
Providing the absolute best customer experience is our priority and to enhance this we now have our Customer Loyalty Program. We also understand the needs of music lovers and collectors alike, so it’s been a natural progression for Goldmine to become a unique one-stop-shop for all your vinyl needs. We’re always looking for new ways to improve the listening experience and regularly introduce new products to our range and services, a few of our most popular are:
- Vinyl de-warping service: using Japanese made Orb flattening machines
- Vinyl cleaning service: using high quality ultrasonic Degritter machines
- Turntable accessories: belts, cables, mats, styli & cartridge replacements with free installation
- Vinyl cleaning products: from dust removal to deep clean gel
- Vinyl sleeves: inners & outers, poly, paper and card of all sizes
- Custom made vinyl mailers: provide a high level of protection against heavy-handed mailman
- Timber storage crates: handmade in Melbourne and the absolute best quality available